Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the website...

Hopefully, in a move that means no other team will want to pay him what he thinks he's worth, Marion Gaborik's going under the knife to fix his other hip (had one surgery b4) that causes his groin injuries...

He's snubbed the Wild during his contract negotiations, expecting major money to play for them, while for the most part being injured often in his career. The newest injury means the Wild will get NOTHING from him in a trade, nor will they likely sign him before he becomes a free agent, which pretty much means the Wild get nothing while Gaborik wins if any team signs him.

Maybe this will work out but I doubt it since he wouldn't sign before, I can't see him re-signing with the Wild. If he does sign and gets 100% healthy finally.. he can be a huge benefit, either returning to being a scoring machine, or in a trade for more scorers the Wild need!

--
View Through My Lens (My Photography Website)

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I remeber when i watch the game rangers vs wild. gaborik net five goals in 12;00 minutes! that was a hell of a game.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Gaborik a good player. That's why they lost to red wings last night 3-2. marian Hossa scored a goal with about 30 seconds to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts