Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I do this Trade??

Type of League: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Goals (SHG), Shots on Goal (SOG) Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

My Team: Kesler,Kopitar,E Kane,J Neal,Jagr,Franzen,Chara.S Souray,I White, K Shattenkirk,Ovie,Marchand,Letang,Richards ,Khabibulin, Howard, reimer, Brodeur

His Team: Jason Spezza, J Tavares, Datsyuk, Nash, Brown, Backes, Boyle, Karlsson, Campbell, Leddy, C Steward, Skinner, Ladd, Giordano, Price, Fleury, Mason

Team A: Marc-Andre Fleury, Erik Karlsson, Rick Nash (would receive)
Team B: Anze Kopitar, Johan Franzen (would give)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Kind of having a hard time believing this is a real trade offer since its so one sided...

top 5 goaile in fleury, top 3 offensive defensemen in Karlsson (probably not gonna keep the same pace but still gonna be one of the best defensemen for a fantasy league all season) and atleast a top 15 winger in Nash (mostly because of the team he plays in but cant take that long for him to get chemistry with his new buddies so probably gonna go up) for what? A top 15 center in kopitar and a top 20-30 winger in Franzen.

With the teams you guys have I can only assume its a really small league? But this is a complete no brainer!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 10 man league, i had to decline this because he was adding people left and right pretty much half my team for half of his team.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts