Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone please congradulate OLYMPIA STADIUM for becoming the first member ever on www.hockeyforum.com to get 100 or more posts. He has 200 right now with a crazy average of posting 30 times a day! Keep it up OLYMPIA STADIUM. He is of coarse this sites leader in most posts. In second with most posts is NICEGUY, with 92 posts. In third with most posts is me with 58. Everyone congradulate moderator OLYMPIA STADIUM for reaching the 100 post plateau and also congradulate him for putting a great amount of contribution into this site.

·
Banned
961 Posts
100 posts

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Everyone please congradulate OLYMPIA STADIUM for becoming the first member ever on www.hockeyforum.com to get 100 or more posts. He has 200 right now with a crazy average of posting 30 times a day! Keep it up OLYMPIA STADIUM. He is of coarse this sites leader in most posts. In second with most posts is NICEGUY, with 92 posts. In third with most posts is me with 58. Everyone congradulate moderator OLYMPIA STADIUM for reaching the 100 post plateau and also congradulate him for putting a great amount of contribution into this site.
Thanks. i am just trying to make this site more exciting.i see alot of people are looking at our board but i hope to see more people sign up here soon.it will take time for us to get alot of new members. as i said before the teams of yester year forum and the hockey history forum will educate the younger members and also bring back memories to the older members.this will in time bring more older fans here.

·
Banned
961 Posts
100 posts

Rick_Nash said:
WOW Congratulations, you must feel like a million bucks LOL!!!!!!
Your the FIRST ever to complete 100 posts, now thats something to be proud of LOL!!!!
Well i have never joined a board to get awards or anything like that.like i have said i am trying to do things to bring us more members and make this board more exciting.right now i have alot of time on my hands because i am not working because of medical problems.i am looking forward to the day that this board has over 100 members.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts