Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here’s a list of the final 4 teams currently in the playoffs. For me, the shocker is Edmonton, but i think Buffalo will prevail.

Edmonton Oilers
Anaheim Mighty Ducks
Buffalo Sabres
Carolina Hurricanes

So, what are you guys thinking? Better yet, are you prepared to bet your post points? Who Will Win The Cup, bet those points there!

I look forward to seeing those predictions!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Administrator said:
Here’s a list of the final 4 teams currently in the playoffs. For me, the shocker is Edmonton, but i think Buffalo will prevail.

Edmonton Oilers
Anaheim Mighty Ducks
Buffalo Sabres
Carolina Hurricanes

So, what are you guys thinking? Better yet, are you prepared to bet your post points? Who Will Win The Cup, bet those points there!

I look forward to seeing those predictions!

:thumbsup:
Well i don't think anyone predicted those 4 teams to be in the race for the Cup!
Ultimately i think Anaheim has the advantage on Edmonton because they are more well-rested. San Jose was big and physical and Edmonton is probably feeling a bit bruised right now.

Buffalo and Carolina are both rested and prepared, but i like Buffalo in this series... not sure why, but maybe because they beat Ottawa!! :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
rdlviper said:
Well i don't think anyone predicted those 4 teams to be in the race for the Cup!
Ultimately i think Anaheim has the advantage on Edmonton because they are more well-rested. San Jose was big and physical and Edmonton is probably feeling a bit bruised right now.

Buffalo and Carolina are both rested and prepared, but i like Buffalo in this series... not sure why, but maybe because they beat Ottawa!! :)

k lol u mean that anaheim is rested they have advantage then u are wrong, didnt you see OTT-BUF series ott were rested so much that they couldn't play well and i think ya it is not easy but they are ready and they have one day break so anywayz lets see what happens!!!!!!GO OILERS GO!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Edmonton - Buffalo for me will make for a superb Stanley Cup Final but I can see the Ducks edging the Oilers over 6.

Carolina will push the Sabres hard too.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I didn't know about Edmonton and didn't choose Carolina or Buffalo, though the latter two are now that I really think about it.

Only the Oilers are a bit of a shocker. The Ducks/Flames series was a toss-up, and once they met Colorado I guess it was pretty clear they were going to the Western Finals.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Administrator said:
Edmonton Oilers
Anaheim Mighty Ducks
Buffalo Sabres
Carolina Hurricanes
No - If you asked me after watching the first few playoff games it would have been Montreal, Buffalo, Detroit, Anaheim.

But in retrospect, the four are the most logical choices (and best teams).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts