Hockey Fan Forums banner

Favourite WHL Team?

14K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  SpokaneChiefs 
#1 ·
I'll use marriott's words, hope you don't mind?

Pretty simple, whats everyones favourite WHL team?

Mine would be the Calgary Hitmen!!

#2 ·
My pairing are the Red Deer Rebels and the Spokane Chiefs. Generally speaking I prefer the AJHL to the WHL but when I do watch it's Rebs and Chiefs.

When I was a kid my favorite team was the Calgary Wranglers. Always at least a fight a game, big defensemen that tossed out big hits. Brutal team beyond that but fun to watch.

#3 ·
Rids said:
My pairing are the Red Deer Rebels and the Spokane Chiefs. Generally speaking I prefer the AJHL to the WHL but when I do watch it's Rebs and Chiefs.

When I was a kid my favorite team was the Calgary Wranglers. Always at least a fight a game, big defensemen that tossed out big hits. Brutal team beyond that but fun to watch.
MIne are the Kamloops Blazers and the Medicine Hat Tigers.

#12 ·
typically, it's the team closest to your home, eh?

and I am no exception.
My family is just fortunate enough
to live 15 miles north of Everett WA.
It is a real treat to get to watch a new team
start and grow - so you know of every player,
from its first phenomenal season
to its current record breaking run.
We enjoy every game, home and away
(travel, radio, or web for road games)
and prefer WHL to NFL, MLB, NBA, or NHL.
It's the best!

#25 ·
best team in hockey

Hockey Canada president Bob Nicholson says he made "one of the best choices of my life" when he joined the CAHA as a vice-president under Costello. He could not have had a better mentor. "Every decision Murray made was for what he thought to be the betterment of the game," says Nicholson. "There was never any individual motives. He just wanted everyone to enjoy the game. He's been a great ambassador for the sport."Costello's work is far from finished. For the last seven years, he's been on the executive council of the International Ice Hockey Federation.
-------------------------------
francis
Link Building

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.