Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll use marriott's words, hope you don't mind?

Pretty simple, whats everyones favourite WHL team?

Mine would be the Calgary Hitmen!!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
My pairing are the Red Deer Rebels and the Spokane Chiefs. Generally speaking I prefer the AJHL to the WHL but when I do watch it's Rebs and Chiefs.

When I was a kid my favorite team was the Calgary Wranglers. Always at least a fight a game, big defensemen that tossed out big hits. Brutal team beyond that but fun to watch.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Rids said:
My pairing are the Red Deer Rebels and the Spokane Chiefs. Generally speaking I prefer the AJHL to the WHL but when I do watch it's Rebs and Chiefs.

When I was a kid my favorite team was the Calgary Wranglers. Always at least a fight a game, big defensemen that tossed out big hits. Brutal team beyond that but fun to watch.
MIne are the Kamloops Blazers and the Medicine Hat Tigers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
typically, it's the team closest to your home, eh?

and I am no exception.
My family is just fortunate enough
to live 15 miles north of Everett WA.
It is a real treat to get to watch a new team
start and grow - so you know of every player,
from its first phenomenal season
to its current record breaking run.
We enjoy every game, home and away
(travel, radio, or web for road games)
and prefer WHL to NFL, MLB, NBA, or NHL.
It's the best!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm headed to Calgary for business mid Feb and planned my trip to see the Canes/Hitmen game on Feb 14. There are Junior Hockey Junkies EVERYWHERE!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chilliwack Bruins and Kamloops Blazers. First started watching junior hockey following the Chiliwack Bruins back in 1972 in the BCHL Tier 2 league so love the fact they finally have major junior.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
chiefs20167 said:
Spokane Chiefs
Great choice! Love to see another Chief fan around here.

Going way back my favorite was the Calgary Wranglers, loved going to games in the Corral. In fact was there for a game this year and man I love that old barn!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts