Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine has to be either Kyle Okposo, I was glad to see him drafted, not the team I wanted him drafted on but hes definitely a good power forward, good hitter, defensive forward, he racks up points too.

Derrick Brassard is a great skater too, I'm glad hes on a team with Gilbert Brule I hope they play good with Zherdev in the 06/07 season.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Nick Foligno. It'll be interesting to see how he stands up to the pressure of the constant comparisons to his father.

They did a feature on him on 'TheScore' the week before he got drafted.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
Nick Foligno. It'll be interesting to see how he stands up to the pressure of the constant comparisons to his father.

They did a feature on him on 'TheScore' the week before he got drafted.
Yeah I saw that but he wasn't drafted in the top ten this year he was like 29th or 31st, can't remember.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
MMA freak said:
Yeah I saw that but he wasn't drafted in the top ten this year he was like 29th or 31st, can't remember.
He was drafted 28th, just checked lol.
But one of favourites was Derrick Brassard, fast skater and talented, would have liked him on one of my teams but I knew he wasn't going to get drafted low.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Newfie said:
Is he wearing his father's helmet?
I don't think so. it looks like he wears an RBK brand of helmet.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shookem said:
Jack "Don't mess with me" Johnson.
He is a cheap player, a good defenseman but violent and pretty rough out there. He was drafted in 2005 by the way, not 2007.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I think the surprise of the draft will be Brian Little. He is smallish and is not a super great skater, but his vision and hands are amazing. I also think he ment Eric Johnson he was drafted in 2006 1st overall and is playing well for the golden Gophers. I love Jack Johnson he will be as good as dion Phanuef mark my words.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
faulkner91sf said:
i dont think so, hes not big enough.
you don't have to be a big player to do good in the new NHL look at Martin St Louis, Brian Gionta, Darcy Tucker all players considered small in stature but are talented players.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
faulkner91sf said:
lol i was being sarcastic, jordan staal is huge, i meant like he couldnt get any bigger, hes like 6'4 220.
Well it is kind of hard to sense sarcasm from typing and I thought you were talking about Bryan Little.(from the guy who posted above)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts