Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Two words: Henrik Zetterberg. I love his style. Z plays both special teams and works hard at both ends of the rink. Zetterberg makes the players on his line better, especially if they are slumping. "Z" is the whole package and we haven't seen him at this very best yet. He has a good chance at reaching 40 this season and I think he very well could be a 50 goal scorer sometime.

·
Registered
229 Posts
shanny14 said:
Shanahan, past and present, was and is still a pretty good all round player. I love how he plays :)
All be it that I'm a Habs fan, I'm going to pick Stevie Y. He's got heart, and man, he stuck there through a lot of crummy years in Detroit.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
HabsRule said:
All be it that I'm a Habs fan, I'm going to pick Stevie Y. He's got heart, and man, he stuck there through a lot of crummy years in Detroit.
thats totally cool!!!!:cool: yes, he has been a great leader and captain.. ill never forget the stanley cups. he so deserves it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Alex Tanguay

I think he goes under the radar sometimes especially with Team Canada because i feel he's good enough to make the team.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ovechkin. Someone name another player who could do it all alone (Unless you count Zubrus lol).

A few comments: Steve should have retired years ago. Tanguay should have made team Canada along with Spezza and Staal.
Sundin is the uglier skater I've ever seen.

Just my opinion.

Ovechkin #1

410 Posts
HabsRule said:
He's very good for his age (41). My favourite player of all time has oughta be Mike Bossy. He is the best! I don't care what anyone says, he is awesome. So is Trottier and Tonelli. Best line ever is Bossy-Tonelli-and Trottier.

My favourite player nowadays is Joe Thornton. He has changed San Jose way around. If Joe was not there Boston would be in eighth while San Jose would be in thirteenth in the West. Joe Thornton also is dominating statistics. He is on pace for 140 points this year. Not only does he rack up points and makes play but can hit. He is just like Messier, a good leader, and can play like Gordie Howe :thumbsup:.

410 Posts
boycie said:
Alex Tanguay

I think he goes under the radar sometimes especially with Team Canada because i feel he's good enough to make the team.
That's very true. Staal, Nash, and Spezza should have also made Team Canada. They should have had a younger team. If so they would have at least made fourth place. Bertuzzi and Lecavalier should not have been on Team Canada :thumbsdow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
probably my fav would be Ilya Kovalchuk.. but i still like Pavel Kubina, Kubina is the greatest hokey play goin around, hes probably one of the worst.. i only like him because hes the first person i ever heard on a game of hokey,, as soon as i turned the t.v on i heard his name, and iv been watchin out for him..
but lately iv been into Ilya Kovalchuk, i love how he plays and hes one of the most exiting players goin round...
xxx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts