Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty simple, whats everyones favourite OHL team?

My favourite team is the Owen Sound Attack simply because i live in Owen Sound. I liked North Bay back when they had a team too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
1. Errie Otters: My next door Neihbour playes for them. We are really tight. He just made the team this year. Playes Defence his name is Mike Liambas. Hard hitter :D

2. Oshawa Generals (the Assistant GM/Associate Coach was my teacher in grade 7 at St Mikes. Chris DePiero)

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Blue&White4life said:
1. Errie Otters: My next door Neihbour playes for them. We are really tight. He just made the team this year. Playes Defence his name is Mike Liambas. Hard hitter :D
Thats pretty cool, 4 players on the Erie Otters used to play for the Junior A team here (Huntsville Muskoka Otters) it's awesome seeing players play before they hit the professional level.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Amanda said:
Thats pretty cool, 4 players on the Erie Otters used to play for the Junior A team here (Huntsville Muskoka Otters) it's awesome seeing players play before they hit the professional level.
yeah i met the team and they are very nice. OHL is my new love for hockey. i rather see them graduate to the NHL then watch the leafs right now.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Canuck said:
Sarnia sting
do you live in sarnia?

i second this, the sting DID HORRIBLE in 05/06 but they are just TEARING it up this year, i love it.

Steve Stamkos #91 is just amazing the kid is my age (16) and hes Junior A material.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts