Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· We Are All Canucks
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favouteite nhl team is the Vancouver Canucks and then the Ottawa Senators. And i also think the Canucks have probaly the best nhl jersey nest to the flames. But whats your choices?

· Registered
6,099 Posts
My Favourite team is the Toronto Maple Leafs, but they kill me. :(

Edmonton Oilers are 2nd, always have been since 1997 (I needed a team to cheer for at the time the Leafs kept missing the playoffs).

My favourite jersey is the Toronto Maple Leafs 3rd jersey from the 60's. I think it's their best.

· Registered
2 Posts
Favorite team is Montreal, second fav. team is Edmonton, I love the Oilers 3rd jersey, I kind of like the new Sabres jerseys altough many ppl think they are ugly. Overall though if i had a choice to wear home/away jersey for the year it would have to be Montreal's!

· Premium Member
18,292 Posts
I dont have a favorite team Same is true with the NFL football. But If I had to choose, San Jose impressed the hell out me last season. They played bad the first half of the season and the second half they played as good a hockey as any team in the league.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.