Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favouteite nhl team is the Vancouver Canucks and then the Ottawa Senators. And i also think the Canucks have probaly the best nhl jersey nest to the flames. But whats your choices?

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
My Favourite team is the Toronto Maple Leafs, but they kill me. :(

Edmonton Oilers are 2nd, always have been since 1997 (I needed a team to cheer for at the time the Leafs kept missing the playoffs).

My favourite jersey is the Toronto Maple Leafs 3rd jersey from the 60's. I think it's their best.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Favorite team is Montreal, second fav. team is Edmonton, I love the Oilers 3rd jersey, I kind of like the new Sabres jerseys altough many ppl think they are ugly. Overall though if i had a choice to wear home/away jersey for the year it would have to be Montreal's!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My favorite team is Calgary Flames. My second favorite is San Jose. I like San Jose's logo the most. But the best jerseys in my oppinion are Calgary's alternate Jerseys the firey horse strikes fear into opponents!

·
Premium Member
18,276 Posts
I dont have a favorite team Same is true with the NFL football. But If I had to choose, San Jose impressed the hell out me last season. They played bad the first half of the season and the second half they played as good a hockey as any team in the league.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My favourite team is Buffalo, But i also love the rangers, and the ducks.

i think that the ducks have the best jersey, or possibly toronto or detroit.

·
Banned
44 Posts
I have to go with the Thrashers, those yellow jerseys look beautiful and I also like the Maple Leafs jerseys, nice and colourful. A lot of teams have great and exceptional jerseys, except for a few.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Jersey

nikel059 said:
favorite team: ottawa
favorite jersey: columbus or atlanta
worst team: calgary
worst jersey: detroit or new york rangers
Everyone has the right to there opinion but the detroit red wings and new york rangers are the NHLs classic jerseys.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts