Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone. what is your favorite tv shows, lets us know. here are some of mine, including old and more current shows.

1)NYPD BLUE
2)JUDGING AMY i am a huge amy brenneman fan she is hot
3)COMBAT
4)THE RAT PATROL
5)LOST IN SPACE
6)STARSKY & HUTCH
7)MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
8)THE MUNSTERS
9)F TROOP
10)STAR TREK
11)BARETTA
12)VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA
13)BATTLESTAR GALACTICA- (old and new versions)
14)BONANZA
15)THE OUTER LIMITS (the 1960s version)

·
Registered
229 Posts
1. FASTLANE.
2. CSI, any of them.
3. Nascar
4. The A team.
5. Hardcastle and McCormick. That was a great show. Bad acting, and car chases. :laugh:

410 Posts
sensrule said:
2) WWE Raw and Smackdown
3) Deal or No Deal
5) Punk'd
6) Pimp my ride!!
These shows are absolute garbage! First off, WWE is fake, McMahon is a fraud, and they use steroids. The acting is also terrible. Second, Howie Mandel (the host of deal or no deal), is an annoying, unfunnying, immature loser as you will see on his poor role model commercials. Punk'd I have seen once and was stupid how Ashton Kutcher always went like "What you got punked." If he did that to me I would have smoked him in the face. And Pimp My Ride is another stupid show. I hate how Xzibit acts. And that big African American worker for West Coast Customs is so annoying. He once never stopped saying "Where is the love." My son always watches these shows. I guess they are what nineteen year olds like him watch. I encourage my younger son who is 12 not to watch WWE.

Here are my favourite shows of all time:
1. Simpsons (Season 1 is classic, the new episodes suck but up till 1998 Simpsons was so good.)
2. Beavis And Butthead (Hehe you said "dick.")
3. Late Night With David Letterman (The most unique interviewer/comedian ever)
4. South Park (It may be offensive but funny as heck)
5. Full House (Classic)
6. Law And Order (The old episodes from 1991)
7. Tonight Show With Jay Leno (He is still funny, I don't care what others think.)
8. Conan O'Brien (Great comedian show.)

·
Registered
76 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
These shows are absolute garbage! First off, WWE is fake, McMahon is a fraud, and they use steroids. The acting is also terrible. Second, Howie Mandel (the host of deal or no deal), is an annoying, unfunnying, immature loser as you will see on his poor role model commercials. Punk'd I have seen once and was stupid how Ashton Kutcher always went like "What you got punked." If he did that to me I would have smoked him in the face. And Pimp My Ride is another stupid show. I hate how Xzibit acts. And that big African American worker for West Coast Customs is so annoying. He once never stopped saying "Where is the love." My son always watches these shows. I guess they are what nineteen year olds like him watch. I encourage my younger son who is 12 not to watch WWE.
That's fine, everyone is entitled to there own opinions, and I respect what you think about those shows

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow another tough one... not Because I don't watch TV..but I watch too much of it

I like The Mole (Don't think its on now :()
and the amazing Race...

those 2 are my all time favorites :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine are

1, Stargate
2, Simpsons :p
3, Family Guy
4, Fear Factor
5, Guiness World Records

i could name then all but u will be scrolling down miles :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't watch much TV nowdays, and anything I watch is usually politics related. However, I enjoy Real Time with Bill Maher and the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
St Elsewhere

Hey how many of you out there recall this medicial show ST ELSEWHERE. here is a photo of the building the was used as the exterior of st eligis hospital for the show in boston. i took this photo in boston in 1989.

Attachments

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Hey how many of you out there recall this medicial show ST ELSEWHERE. here is a photo of the building the was used as the exterior of st eligis hospital for the show in boston. i took this photo in boston in 1989.
That was a great show!! It was sad when it went off the air!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
Batman: The Animated Series
The New Batman Adventures
Batman Beyond
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
X-Men
X-Men: Evo
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Family Matters
My Wife and Kids (before the last season or 2)
The Adventures of TinTin (I bought the DVD boxset and am totally back into it)
Radio Active
Fries with That?
Spider-Man TAS
Duck Dodgers
Flintstones
Superman: The Animated Series
Sonic the Hedgegog ('93-'94)

There are probably more, but I'll add them in later if I can rememeber them.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
In no particular order... I looove these shows:
Dog The Bounty Hunter
Lost
Prison Break
War At Home
American Dad
Off the Record
Conan O'Brien
Jay Leno............I have many others these are just the ones that come to mind at the moment.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Well, I have a number of them!!

Hockey Night In Canada
Lost
Desperate Housewives
E.R.
C.S.I. Las Vegas
C.S. I. New York
Survivor
The Amazing Race
Third Watch - Doesn't Air Anymore :(
Six Feet Under - Doesn't Air Anymore :(

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
Batman: The Animated Series
The New Batman Adventures
Batman Beyond
Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
X-Men
X-Men: Evo
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Family Matters
My Wife and Kids (before the last season or 2)
The Adventures of TinTin (I bought the DVD boxset and am totally back into it)
Radio Active
Fries with That?
Spider-Man TAS
Duck Dodgers
Flintstones
Superman: The Animated Series
Sonic the Hedgegog ('93-'94)

There are probably more, but I'll add them in later if I can rememeber them.

Now I remember one:

Digimon: Digital Monsters. I loved that show, especially in Season 1 (Digimon Adventure). Season 2 was okay, but it's also ends the storyline of the original Digidestined by throwing the original characters 25 yars into the future in it's season finale.:mad:

Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Jow, TK and Kari. What a show! Digivolving? Heh, what a concept. :cool:

Then along came Season 3, 4, and 5, which all strayed from the storyline and drove the series into the ground, making the ending of Season 2 official.

That sucks. I saw a few episodes of Season 1 this past month (the show isn't on TV anymore :dunno: ). Still got that greatness to it.

I'm not one who likes Anime much, but that show was one of a kind with fleshed out characters, nice graphics, and that wicked intro. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Lost above all else but I also really like Survivor, Amazing Race, Survivor Man, Criss Angel, Simpons, Nip / Tuck, Rome, Curb your enthusiasm, The Daily show / Colbert Report, Breaking Bonaduce.

We'll have to make a Lost thread once the season starts. I can't wait! It's the same day as the Leafs first game but I'll tape it and watch it after the Leafs hand it to the Sens.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts