Favorite oldtime NHL jersey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. what is your favorite oldtime classic NHL jersey. lets hear from you .If you have a other jersey that is not in the poll go ahead and post which teams jersey it is.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Poll for jerseys

I am sure that you have noticed that i combined the kansas city scouts and colorado rockies in the poll. in these polls they only give you up to a total of 10 slots to post in.if you have another jersey thats your favorite that is not listed here go ahead and post your favorite.but vote for your favorite jersey.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Old time jerseys

I wish that vancouver and buffalo would go back to there old jerseys. i see vancouver has been using there old 1970 jerseys in some games. those are so cool.i dont like the current vancouver and buffalo jerseys.

410 Posts
Canucks had a nice 70s jersey. I hope they will start making it their new logo since they are starting to wear it. I really like the colours of it. It is a unique jersey. The Kansas City scouts also had a great jersey. But yet again the Scouts were a brutal team.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Old Time Jerseys

Just want to let everyone know that this is a multiple choice poll so you can vote for more than one if you want to.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1970 Vancouver Canucks Jerseys

Tonite on hockey night in canada on tv the calgary flames are playing the vancouver canucks in vancouver.the canucks are wearing tonite the classic 1970 jersey in the game vs calgary.come on and vote here for your favorite classic NHL jersey.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was playing NHL 2K6 a few nights ago with my son, and I chose the old Capitals uniforms, I believe from their inaugural season, and they were wearing white pants! Did they really wear white pants when they first came in the league?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Oh, or maybe some of the Montreal Canadiens jerseys, even though they haven't changed that much, I still love them though.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
The orange Road Jersey that Philadelphia used to have before they went to the black one (1983?) was pretty good.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Flyers Jersey

BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
The orange Road Jersey that Philadelphia used to have before they went to the black one (1983?) was pretty good.
I cant stand the flyers black jerseys. i like the old ones also.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
ts8586 said:
I was playing NHL 2K6 a few nights ago with my son, and I chose the old Capitals uniforms, I believe from their inaugural season, and they were wearing white pants! Did they really wear white pants when they first came in the league?
Yes they did. Here's a quote from NHLUniforms.com

"In 1974, the NHL welcomed the Washington Capitals and the Kansas City Scouts. Neither team did well in the standings, but the Capitals did much worse in the fashion department, wearing white pants with their red jerseys for road games, as modeled by Dave Kryskow on the right. Needless to say, that alone made the Caps the laughingstock of the NHL, never mind their eight wins that season. By the time the season had ended, the white pants were gone, replaced by blue pants that the team would eventually wear with both their home and away jerseys until their major redesign in 1995."

·
Registered
98 Posts
1970 Buffalo Sabres....I see that the Sabres are planning on using the original colors from the 1970s but with a new logo that most Sabres fans despise.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hamilton Tiger said:
1970 Buffalo Sabres....I see that the Sabres are planning on using the original colors from the 1970s but with a new logo that most Sabres fans despise.
I just read about that. What do they call the logo? The "Buffa-slug" or something like that? It does look like a slug. Just admit your mistake and go back to the old logo.

Speaking of old logos, is Vancouver going back to the 70's "C with the hockey stick" logo? I hope so. I hate the Canucks (I'm in Detroit), but I'd buy one of those jerseys in a heartbeat. Kill Orca!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
ts8586 said:
I just read about that. What do they call the logo? The "Buffa-slug" or something like that? It does look like a slug. Just admit your mistake and go back to the old logo.

Speaking of old logos, is Vancouver going back to the 70's "C with the hockey stick" logo? I hope so. I hate the Canucks (I'm in Detroit), but I'd buy one of those jerseys in a heartbeat. Kill Orca!!
I've never liked any of the jerseys that Vancouver's come up with over the years....even the original one with the stick in the box...first thing they gotta work on is a color scheme that works for Vancouver....I think Flyer colors like Orange and Black would work well for Vancouver.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts