Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. what is your favorite NHL city that you like to visit. is it chicago, boston, toronto, montreal etc. Lets hear from you.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are my top 5 NHL cities
1)boston
2)toronto
3)chicago
4)new york
5)montreal
I have been to all of these cities to see games.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Hello everyone. what is your favorite NHL city that you like to visit. is it chicago, boston, toronto, montreal etc. Lets hear from you.

Toronto, the one and only #1
I was in detroit, my mother got pick pocketed :thumbsdow

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Detroit

NICEGUY said:
Toronto, the one and only #1
I was in detroit, my mother got pick pocketed :thumbsdow
I agree with you about detroit. i have lived in detroit since 1969 when me and my parents moved from toronto.back then detroit was not as bad as it is today.maybe one day i can move out of the city.the suburbs of detroit are great to live in compared to the city.:thumbsdow

410 Posts
Hello my nemesis who is now moderator, olympia stadium. Well, it seems everyone has ditched the crappy site www.hockeyforums.com for this way better site. I hope this site has better super moderators that don't go around banning people.

Anyways, to get back on topic. My five favourite cities. Well, that would have to be:

1. Detroit
2. Philadelphia
3. New York
4. Winnepeg (very unique)
5. Edmonton

Vancouver is a potential top 5. They just haven't played as much seasons as the five I listed.

Well, Olympia, I look forward to collaborate with you like we did on hockeyforumS.

410 Posts
Rick_Nash said:
Why did you get banned ??
I am a member there. i thought u were one of the Admins, remember u in the chatroom.
I was a super moderator on hockeyforums but that Amoroq guy was you know how he is. So I got a little infuriated and he banned me indefinitely and took away my spot for being super moderator. Amoroq is one of the worst super moderators ever. So are flyerfan2 and Timmy Tabasco. But anyways Nash, discuss this some other time with me.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I was a super moderator on hockeyforums but that Amoroq guy was you know how he is. So I got a little infuriated and he banned me indefinitely and took away my spot for being super moderator. Amoroq is one of the worst super moderators ever. So are flyerfan2 and Timmy Tabasco. But anyways Nash, discuss this some other time with me.
I agree with you on some of the staff over there.when i joined over there it was so slow and the staff was alot diffrent then.but lets talk about everyones favorite city here in this thread.

·
Registered
229 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
I agree with you on some of the staff over there.when i joined over there it was so slow and the staff was alot diffrent then.but lets talk about everyones favorite city here in this thread.
I need to go to Montreal for the next cup win. Hopefully next year, when I'm watching the NHL again.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rick_Nash said:
pretty much every Canadian city is crazy about there Hockey Team, ya i do agree Toronto favs go a little bit overboard with starting fights with other teams fans and shit like that, but aint all Canadian teams fans like that ?
Ya you got a point there

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Actually to me, it depends on who's in town!! If it's a rival team then the rinks go nuts, if not a rival, then the crowds are so, so. This isn't for all teams, but most of them!!

Toronto is a bit nuts though!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts