Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is your favorite memory? it could be funny, serious, whatever you want it to be:cheeky4:

ill start off..

Mine was going to the hockey hall of fame.. just walking in, it was totally amazing.. the highlight of course was seeing the stanley cup.. and finding the wings, championships on it! it was amazing......

and i saw the jack adams trouphy, and many others.. it was an unbelievable trip.. you would have never guessed that it used to be a bank! well i guess you could by the structure of the building but thats neither here nor there!

I got my picture with the stanley cup and that was one of the best things about the whole experience... they have alot of cool stuff as well, such as different simulations.. very impressive!!!

well i enjoyed it none the less!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
My favorite memory was when I was outside on top of the World Trade Center looking all over New York. 13 days later the terrorist attack happened.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww to the first comment under mine and wow to the secondt.. the first one was nice.. very sweet.. then the second one involves blowing things up..
hmm

wow, a thought.. ones life (which is a gift) and the other is death... there is always just a hair between the two.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Bomdigity said:
My favorite memory was when I was outside on top of the World Trade Center looking all over New York. 13 days later the terrorist attack happened.
Yeah, I ate lunch in the south tower when I was 13. Still remember watching helicopters circling below the restaurant.:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts