1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  wingsnut19 
#1 ·
:dunno: whos your favorite team?

#2 ·
Colorado :)

#4 ·
I'm still salty about the Abbey trade though :mad: so grr watch out

#8 ·
I'm a new hockey fan and have jumped on the Redwings bandwagon...my 17 year old son said I only like them because they are winning...I reminded him he jumped in with both the NY Yankees and the Indianapolis Colts when they were already winners. Man, the jerseys are expensive!

#11 ·
There are TONS of fans of the Canadiens.

The Canadiens are the greatest NHL franchise ever to skate in pro hockey.

Ever.

The Senators have built quite a flashy machine this season, I just hope they don't get plagued by the "injury bug" and fall short of the city's expectations.

But, living in Ottawa, I'd throw a party just for the mere fact Toronto went down the blowhole so nicely, eh?

#13 ·
Wings fan threw and threw. I have followed the Wings since I was 6 years old, and I don't plan on having that change. I believe that the Wings have a great chance at the cup this year, and look forward to the first round against the Oilers. Hopefully the Avs can overcome the Stars and we will have a second round matchup between the Wings and Avs.

#15 ·
NICEGUY said:
This place is over flowing with wing fans... and youre from London.. what the heck.. :dunno:
Grew up with everyone telling me to be a Leafs fan... I was a very disobedient little boy :laugh:. Honestly, I like the Wings because my neighbours were Leafs fans and they pissed me off, and the only player at the time I knew of, outside of Gretzky, was Steve Yzerman. Therefore, I became a Wings fan, and have been quite impressed with my choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.