Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new (used) bag, but the straps dig into my shoulders when I've got all of my gear in it. I usually walk about half a mile each way to get to/from the rink, so I'd like to add some extra padding to the straps.

I looked online for some kind of padding I could wrap around each strap -- kind of like what you see built in to most new bags -- but didn't find anything. Does anyone know where I could get something like that? Or do you have any other ideas on how to make it more comfortable?

Thanks,
ian

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just bought a new (used) bag, but the straps dig into my shoulders when I've got all of my gear in it. I usually walk about half a mile each way to get to/from the rink, so I'd like to add some extra padding to the straps.

I looked online for some kind of padding I could wrap around each strap -- kind of like what you see built in to most new bags -- but didn't find anything. Does anyone know where I could get something like that? Or do you have any other ideas on how to make it more comfortable?

Thanks,
ian
Try a place that sells luggage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts