Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the HELL, did poker become a sport???:thumbsdow

I am so sick and tired of seeing it!!!

It's on every damn sports station, every other commercial, it's everywhere you turn,
did they just invent the game or what, was I asleep when this happened???? :confused:

Am I the only one who feels this way???

tell me I'm not!!!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
You're not! I totally agree.

GET THAT THING OF MY TV!!!

I don't even know where it came from. All of a sudden it's 'Poker, Poker' everywhere.

Yet TSN, SN, and TheScore ALL show it.

It's not a sport! :mad:

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank GOD!!!! People agree with me!!!

For awhile there, I thought I was the only one who hated it!!

The only problem is, I don't think it's going away any time soon!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
While it's definitely not a sport, no matter what capacity it's played in, I still find it interesting to watch.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2Slick said:
While it's definitely not a sport, no matter what capacity it's played in, I still find it interesting to watch.
It's OK to watch once a week maybe, but 24/7?? I know I'm exaggerating, but it sure seems like 24/7!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
panoo2004 said:
It's OK to watch once a week maybe, but 24/7?? I know I'm exaggerating, but it sure seems like 24/7!!!
No, I definitely understand what you are saying. On the Score here in Toronto, that's about all they show it seems like. I'd much rather be a participant than to watch it though.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i dnt like it cuz its cards...lmao...but they do make it exiting sometimes..they tlk like its a hockey game...lmao..and it plays late to sometimes..so when i wanna see my sports scores...there is none! ...but ya..its not like we get anything out of it..

dno..lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts