Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
even tho they arent the greatest of any teams...i have every bit of respect for them...they worked hard every night, and im sure next year (if there is one) they will have a terrific year..im actaully expecting nashville to sign a couple of key guys...the free agency this summer will have A LOT of talent (just to name a few: mccabe, nolan, nieuwendyk, roberts, kariya, belfour-possible, whitney, iginla, alfredson, kovalev, forsberg, de vries)

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
edee20 said:
even tho they arent the greatest of any teams...i have every bit of respect for them...they worked hard every night, and im sure next year (if there is one) they will have a terrific year..im actaully expecting nashville to sign a couple of key guys...the free agency this summer will have A LOT of talent (just to name a few: mccabe, nolan, nieuwendyk, roberts, kariya, belfour-possible, whitney, iginla, alfredson, kovalev, forsberg, de vries)
I'm pretty certain McCabe, Nieuwendyk and Roberts will remain Toronto Maple Leafs. Nolan probably has a good chance of staying as well.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
edee20 said:
McCabe is a RFA. Nolan has like two years left on contract, plus options. Niewy and Roberts will either retire or stay with the Leafs. Belfour would be pointless, they have Vokoun. Whitney, maybe. Iginla's a RFA. Alfie was resigned. DeVries is under contract for a few more years. Forsberg might go back to Sweden. Kovalev and Kariya might be possible, but they might ask for more than their worth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts