Hockey Fan Forums banner

Would you like to have a European Hockey Forum added?

  • Other: I would also like to see this forum added

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
We Are All Canucks
Joined
·
2,485 Posts
Mee to im interested in the Swedish league (Elitserien), Finnish league (SM-Liiga) and the German League (DEL). Also the Russian Super league would be great to add to the forum.
 

·
We Are All Canucks
Joined
·
2,485 Posts
hey panoo how many votes do we have to get? Because this would truly be a great addition to the site and you would be a great mod for it. Even if you dont want the mod job for it I would take it. I would love to learn about the Swedish, German, Finnish, Czech, and Russain leagues. Lots of them are taking young superstars and preparing them for the NHL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Canuck said:
hey panoo how many votes do we have to get? Because this would truly be a great addition to the site and you would be a great mod for it. Even if you dont want the mod job for it I would take it. I would love to learn about the Swedish, German, Finnish, Czech, and Russain leagues. Lots of them are taking young superstars and preparing them for the NHL.
I really don't know how many I would need? But the more there are, the better it is!! :D

I do believe it would be a great addition to the site!!!:thumbsup:

If a forum is made, for sure you can be the mod, I have no problem with that at all!! As long as everyone else is fine with it?
 

·
We Are All Canucks
Joined
·
2,485 Posts
You would deinetly have the first option of being a mod for it, if it works out you are the creator of the European Hockey Forum. Anyways i really hope we do get this forum. You would be a great mod for it.



panoo said:
I really don't know how many I would need? But the more there are, the better it is!! :D

I do believe it would be a great addition to the site!!!:thumbsup:

If a forum is made, for sure you can be the mod, I have no problem with that at all!! As long as everyone else is fine with it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Canuck said:
You would deinetly have the first option of being a mod for it, if it works out you are the creator of the European Hockey Forum. Anyways i really hope we do get this forum. You would be a great mod for it.
Thanks for the vote Canuck!! :thumbsup:

I just hope it comes to be!!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are the poll results for a European forum.

78.57% for Yes :thumbsup:

21.43% for No

0% for Other

I moved it here, because it's closed.

Awaiting the final decision on it.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top