Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why does eklund come up with some B******T rumors??? He says that Esche could take a team all the way to the cup!! If thats so why has nobody has sign him?? Esche is at best a so-so back up, and why would the Rags add another goalie to the payroll? Eklund the only thing I want to know from you is where do you get ur stash from, because you have to be smoking some good S**T! HockeyBuzz.com

BROTHERS OF THE BLUE THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!! ENJOY IT!!!! BLUE PRIDE 07-08!:thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
He can take a team to the cup...reason no one signed him is because you want a realiable backup, not someone who may or may not keep you in the game. Hes a man of high highs and low lows, with the lows outweighing the highs.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
NYR94CHAMPS said:
why does eklund come up with some B******T rumors??? He says that Esche could take a team all the way to the cup!! If thats so why has nobody has sign him?? Esche is at best a so-so back up, and why would the Rags add another goalie to the payroll? Eklund the only thing I want to know from you is where do you get ur stash from, because you have to be smoking some good S**T! HockeyBuzz.com

BROTHERS OF THE BLUE THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!! ENJOY IT!!!! BLUE PRIDE 07-08!:thumbsup: :D

If its such a BS rumor why bother posting it. Eklunds word is like my dog squatting in the grass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts