Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A la hockeybuzz: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=8844

Envir Lisin is on his way to the NHL?

From the looks of it he's not tied up with a contract the way Evgeni Malkin, Alexei Mikhnov, Andrei Taratukhin were.

From the description, he could be anywhere from the next Bure to the next Afinogenov.

Thoughts of him going to Bruins?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
First off, this is a rumour from Eklund so its about as believable as Paris Hilton is not a partier anymore. Second, this is a Phoenix prospect, so therfore he will likely suck. Thirdly, if he is going to be like Bure i would say closer to valeri, not Pavel.

·
Registered
66 Posts
He started the year in Phoenix, but refused to go to the minors and subsequently went back to Russia for the season. Not even sure if he played more than a couple games.

Played on a line with Alex Ovechkin at the World Juniours a few years ago. Could turn out decent if he can get a little stronger. Was said to be the fastest skater in his draft.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Lisin is a good player. I doubt Phoenix would trade him as they know of his upside. If they can get him back to North America, he could turn out to be a good NHL player. Lots of speed and skill.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a pretty silly comment.

Do you think that he wants this guy to have a great start to his career and then have 3 or 4 knee surgeries and retire?
Not silly. Just pointing out that you said I did something that I didn't do. I'm just asking whether you think the guy has any potential.

Answer the question.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts