Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This finals are going to stink with carolina in there. i cant stand them.lets go oilers.i will be only watching coachs corner on HNIC for the finals.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Why is it so bad that Carolina is in the finals? They play a great style of hockey, not relying on defense or traps. I'm happy they are there, as I would have been if Buffalo won, as both these teams play great hockey. That's what it is all about--playing great hockey!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hkyfn said:
Why is it so bad that Carolina is in the finals? They play a great style of hockey, not relying on defense or traps. I'm happy they are there, as I would have been if Buffalo won, as both these teams play great hockey. That's what it is all about--playing great hockey!
Thats just tipical Olympia, but I also hate the Canes (even more than I hate the Oilers) so I'm sayin Oil in 7.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hkyfn said:
i agree, I was hoping carolina beat Buffalo tho but i still want Edm to win

·
Registered
1 Posts
Edmonton vs Carolina

I think these 2006 playoff finals will be very interesting and exciting. I am glad that Edmonton has made it, but as for Carolina I could care less. I feel that so many people have jumped on the carolina ban wagon during the season and that seems stupid to me. Edmonton's Dwayne Roloson is from Simcoe, Ont, where i am also from so all of us here are pulling for him and the oilers organization. Roloson has had a tremendous playoffs and we hope it carries on so that he gan bring the cup hoem to Simcoe. My guess is that Edmonton will come out strong, and win the series in 5 games.:thumbsup: SO GO OILERS

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you're a fan of great skating, exciting hockey, then you would have enjoyed game 1. It's a shame that Roloson is now gone for the rest of the playoffs, and I'm afraid, with him going, so goes any chance for the Oilers. I've got to hand it to both teams, as they both played great. Carolina seems to play best when their backs are against the wall. Oilers thought they had the GT goal with only seconds left, but a superb save by Ward saved the victory. You had to feel for Conklin, coming in late and getting scored on by such a fluke goal. Tough break......

I'm hoping for a long series, but I sense the Canes in 5. Sorry Edmonton fans!

·
Registered
306 Posts
JimmyTheWhite said:
Go OIlers!.....

they are gonna take it in 6
Agree with that.One game doesnt make the series.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts