Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
oilers said:
ye guys edmonton is in playoffs .hope they win against detroit:)

Im not sure they have enough to battle Detroit. Edmonton doesnt stand out in my mind. When i think Edmonton i think Gretzky and the good ole days, maybe im wrong :dunno:

I hope they beat Detroit though :)

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
NICEGUY said:
Im not sure they have enough to battle Detroit. Edmonton doesnt stand out in my mind. When i think Edmonton i think Gretzky and the good ole days, maybe im wrong :dunno:

I hope they beat Detroit though :)
Well, I really don't see a Wings early exit again this year. At least not in the first round against the Oilers. This team is scoring in deep, they crash the net, and really do anything possible, short of cheating, to get a goal. The fact that they were not once shut out (pending tonights game) is a true testament to this.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Successful series!!!!!

wingsnut19 said:
Well, I really don't see a Wings early exit again this year. At least not in the first round against the Oilers. This team is scoring in deep, they crash the net, and really do anything possible, short of cheating, to get a goal. The fact that they were not once shut out (pending tonights game) is a true testament to this.

Exactly!, if the wings pick it up.. and dont let the oilers plug the neutral zone. I think they have a good chance.. and instead of just dumping the puck in we need to shoot it more!!!!!

just keep working it.. they made rollie look better than what he really is.. i think hes a good goaltender.. but they made him look like a superhero sunday night! we cannot let this happen again!

The guys need to pick it up on defense as well.. seems like manny was all alone on some of those shots... we need everyone to pick up their game.. to have a successful series!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lol whatever..dude why are you commenting on something that is like way old.. like yesterdays news.. Kinda like an oxi moron dont you think?

really smart there cheif.. an over exuberant oils fan! those texas freakin oilers, jeez!

well, all i can say is good luck in the final round cause I dont think that canadian/texican team will make it! edmonton was lucky to make it that far.. and yes, it was luck... cause in past seasons they have sucked! and besides what does it matter? was there any stanley cups for your hockey club from 2000-06 i dont think so! at least detroit has been a cup contending team and a really great regular season team..

your oilers have only done will recently!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol edmonton sucks thats why they came to third round??????? what you mean. they battled hard and came back . you know regular season and past years doesn't matter in this year and playoffs ..... last time anaheim went to finals what a shocking thing. and one thing you said why telling old news i said because the way u were saying things to oilesr it was not appropritae ....................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts