Hockey Fan Forums banner

WHICH THING HAS LED EDMONTON TO WIN FIRST 2 GAMES AGAINST ANAHEIM

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohk Guys Edmonton Has Won 2 Games And Now They Will Play At Their Home... (city Of Champions) :d What U Think. I Am Oilers Fan But I Still Think Anaheim Will Win One At Edmonton.. Anwayz What U Think Of This Series> Anaheim Played Way Better Then Edmonton But Then Again It Was Goaltending Which Won Both Games For Edmonton. Do You Think Was This The Factor................ Replies Plzzzz.....:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Goaltending has got them where they are period, never mind this series.

Roloson was one of the captures of the entire season.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Agreed, yet again.

Roloson has been awesome thise playoffs. I know some were on his back while he wasn't peforming the way he was meant to, but he's brought his game now and the Oilers have survived for 2 rounds now and are up 2-0 on the Ducks.

Roli the Goalie indeed.

Oh, and the 2 Wing fans above can tell you that too.;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Unfortunately, we can yeah, the amount of shots he took and the amount he stopped against us was worthy of a series-winning goalie.

Just a shame the series couldn't have been against someone else, maybe we'd have gotten someone a little easier. I was sure it was our year again. :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
Edmonton is for real. Now I don't feel so bad that Detroit lost. They may have lost to the eventual stanley cup champions. They may also have played them the best. What do you think now hckyfn???? Buffalo and Edmonton would be a great series. I still can't root for Carolina. If they win it then all is lost in the hockey world.

·
Registered
269 Posts
oilers said:
Ohk Guys Edmonton Has Won 2 Games And Now They Will Play At Their Home... (city Of Champions) :d What U Think. I Am Oilers Fan But I Still Think Anaheim Will Win One At Edmonton.. Anwayz What U Think Of This Series> Anaheim Played Way Better Then Edmonton But Then Again It Was Goaltending Which Won Both Games For Edmonton. Do You Think Was This The Factor................ Replies Plzzzz.....:)
Goaltending yes but all around team effort. The neutral zone trap creates counter strikes that give the odd man rush. Teams just get to caught up ice trying to beat it and they get burned. Plus they are giving a 150%. Like amateurs who just play for the fun of it and not the millions.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Well since now that edmonton is going to the finals lets hope that they will face buffalo in the finals.
Not guaranteed of course. ;)

But yeah, that would be amazing if those two teams faced off. The atmosphere would be the best it's been for the finals in a long time.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hide and watch.. be sure to give any team the benefit of the doubt till that final horn and the game is over. cause its never over until that point and time..

being a hockey player, you play your heart, your guts , everything you have out.. until that final horn goes off saying its over! at least thats how it is for me when i play.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Comon' Edmonton. Just one more win....

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
And there it is. The Edmonton Oilers are going to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Too bad for Selanne though. What a shame. :( I hope he wins the Cup someday.

Anyway, Roloson was great.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes Edmonton Has Done It!! Hope It Doesnt Happen Same As It Happened To Flames Last Time! If Carolina Wins We Ahve No Chance Of Winning Cup Cauz They Are Near To Tampa Bay And We Are Close To Calgary And Calgary Lost Last Time!!! If It Is Buffalo Then We Have Chance.... Lol Making My Own Predictions.:d

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Id watch out for buffalo.. i have been rooting for them during all their series.. and let me tell ya, that will not be an easy affair! dont count them out.. your boys have some chance.. but i think it will be buffalo!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts