Hockey Fan Forums banner

Who will win?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All discussion about this series in this thread.

This could be fireworks. If the Habs were just a bit bigger, this could be a very physical and mean series. As it is, I still think we'll see more rough stuff than normal for the playoffs. This is a great rivalry, and the borderline Chara hit on MacPac created some extra bad blood this year. Still, Bruins in 7.

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
Despite winning the season series 4 to 2, I've always got to pick a sweep in the first round, this one wound up being it. Bruins in 4.

Unless Cammalleri (or someone else) can find another level like he did last year, I just can't see them doing a whole lot of damage, even if Price is fantastic. I think the Bruins are going to outwork them physically, outscore them and get some great goaltending from Thomas.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think this could be a homer series, and as such, B's in 7. Lots of close games, the the B's have more pop than MTL.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I think the Bruins take it in 5 but i really hope the Habs win. Get the Leafs a better draft pick :)

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I like Bruins in 5, and only because this is a rivalry and I have to think the Habs will steal at least one, and if they can't maybe Price can for them. I feel they are way over matched against the Bruins though. The Bruins are the team I think makes the cup in the east and I don't think the Habs will put up much of a fight.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Bruins in 6. A big team and will out compete you every shift on the ice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bruins in 5

As much as I am looking forward to an all Canadian finals, I don't think this is the year for it.
The Bruins are much bigger and stronger, and as the case in every playoff year, that's what will win a series.
Price will steal one game for the Habs, but this past season has proven the Bruins have the better of the Habs.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Dam, Montreal played a great game. Price bailed them out with a couple great saves. This series is definitely going to a game 6 or 7. One of the best playoff matches and rivals.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Uh...them weren't no Bruins out there last night.
All season long, the Bruins have played a punishing/intimidating style of game, but it was noticeably missing last night. Was this Julien's game plan for the playoffs? If so, it's a loser.
That said, Price played a great game 1 for the Habs.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Bruins in six

Without super scorers, how can the Canadiens win this
series? Price is good, but oh-oh---so is Thomas!
And the Bruins have snipers. Bruins in six.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice turnover Kaberle, still thinking your on the Leafs?
And Lucic, what were you thinking? Just standing there after you gave the puck up, not even trying to skate back while Gomez and Gionta put the game away? C'mon, I thought you Bruins knew how to play

1 - 20 of 38 Posts