Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAS VEGAS -- A minor league hockey team plans to spoof Vice President Dick Cheney's recent hunting mishap by handing out orange hunting vests with the words, "Don't Shoot, I'm Human."

Cheney accidentally shot a friend while quail hunting on a Texas ranch last month.
I dont think it was on purpose. this is crazy!:eek:

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=71829

410 Posts
How would you mix up a 79 year old man who's life is about to end in fifteen years probably with a deer or whatever he was hunting for. I don't know too much about hunting because I have no experience but still I think it is an imbecile act what Cheney did to his friend. I heard his friend now has a 50% chance of dying since Cheney did that. If he did die Cheney will be made fun of so much.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I want one of those "Dead Eye" Dick vests :D

and Cheney was hunting quail... quail that are raised to be hunted that is... basically they're hunting for something that you have no chance of missing.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
truth is , cheney, with his heart condition, should not be out hunting. I have hunted for 8 years. I can tell you .. hes too ill to do that. his heart is bad. lets say something were to happen and his heart were to give out .. then what? would he just die in the forrest

410 Posts
Zetterberg40rule said:
I want one of those "Dead Eye" Dick vests :D

and Cheney was hunting quail... quail that are raised to be hunted that is... basically they're hunting for something that you have no chance of missing.
Quail are pretty small creatures but yet again like you said are previously raised to be hunted.

410 Posts
WestCoastWingsFan said:
I'm sure it wasn't intentional but it was still a supremely idiotic thing to do. Cheney's a douchebag anyway so I don't mind that they're heckling him.
Cheney can be an idiotic nimrod sometimes. With the hunting issue that just occured I think he is the most stupid American ever. I also think he deserves to be made fun of after shooting a 79 year old man.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Am I the only one who wants to snag one of those vests off of ebay and actually use it while going hunting? lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts