Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
At this point the playoffs dont matter to me anymore, and I am sure the players feel the same way.

We initiated this season with a whole new team, and a ground-up overhaul. It was obvious that it would take the team a while to learn how to play good hockey with each other. The season had its bumps for the panthers, including a 11 (12?) game losing streak in the month of November.

But now, everything is different ... we went 22-14-4 in the second half of the season, demonstrating that we have a good team and playoff contender. Now, it is the concern of every Panthers' fan what Luongo decides to do ... he might have noticed the combined effort of the team to pull up in the standings ... the rebirth of Gratton and Stumpel ... and the direction, the franchise has taken.

Overall, I am happy with my club and the accomplishments they have achieved this season.

And yeah ... Season Series: Panthers 6-2 Bolts ... we pwn you yeah! :) (joke)

And to Bolts fans, you better hope your team starts playing a little better ... because how things are going now, I seriously doubt you making it past the first round.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Go_Cats said:
At this point the playoffs dont matter to me anymore, and I am sure the players feel the same way.

We initiated this season with a whole new team, and a ground-up overhaul. It was obvious that it would take the team a while to learn how to play good hockey with each other. The season had its bumps for the panthers, including a 11 (12?) game losing streak in the month of November.

But now, everything is different ... we went 22-14-4 in the second half of the season, demonstrating that we have a good team and playoff contender. Now, it is the concern of every Panthers' fan what Luongo decides to do ... he might have noticed the combined effort of the team to pull up in the standings ... the rebirth of Gratton and Stumpel ... and the direction, the franchise has taken.

Overall, I am happy with my club and the accomplishments they have achieved this season.

And yeah ... Season Series: Panthers 6-2 Bolts ... we pwn you yeah! :) (joke)

And to Bolts fans, you better hope your team starts playing a little better ... because how things are going now, I seriously doubt you making it past the first round.
I agree about the Panthers. If Roberto sticks around, they should be no joke next year. As for the Lightning, they definitely need to be more consistent. They've been 9-4 in their last 13 though, and 3 of those losses were against Florida! Burke has been great since he got the starting job, just gotta hope he continues to be solid unlike the rest of the year. And if Roberto decides to leave, I'd love to have him come to Tampa!!!:hi:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts