Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone like "Cry Baby" Cujo? :cry:

Or:

-Mister "the only reason I made the olympic team and started off was because Patty was there"

-Mister "I want a chance to play for a contender, and get sweewd in the first round"

-Mister "oh no Flipflop Hasek is back what am I going to do, ouch I have an injury"

ha ha ha *** I really hate Cujo, can you tell? Does anybody still like him after all the selfish dumb things he has done?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
not he was overrated,but years ago when he first came to t.o,also when the leafs were my fav team :oops: he was decent,he did turn the team around

·
Registered
820 Posts
Whenever I've heard him speak, he seems like a reasonable guy. And he also does a lot for charity. So ya, I like him.

·
Registered
353 Posts
What behaviors are dogs most famous for? Let’s see: sniffing peoples’ crotches, barking at passing cars, leaving little piles of shit everywhere, drinking from the toilet... that kind of thing.

They are also fiercely loyal. Strangely, Cujo lacks that particular attribute.

His privilege of course - but there was something weasel-ish about the way he left Toronto that makes me dislike him.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
matt_cooke_fan said:
Yes! Very true. 2002-2003 > Canucks down 4-1 against the Wings going into the 3rd period, what's the final score? Vancouver wins 5-4 OT :D
My favourite Canuck, Marek Malik, streaked in from the left point to take the pass and score the overtime winner :D .

Cujo made his bed so to speak and now Hasek is the annoying room mate who eats all the food and leaves the bathroom a mess. If he had remained in Toronto, Cujo would still be the number one guy for the Leafs but No! He didn't have faith in the Leafs organization and where has that got him? He could end up going to a team that has even less of a chance to win the Stanley Cup or even worse he could go to the Rangers or Islanders.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Iced Tea said:
matt_cooke_fan said:
Yes! Very true. 2002-2003 > Canucks down 4-1 against the Wings going into the 3rd period, what's the final score? Vancouver wins 5-4 OT :D
My favourite Canuck, Marek Malik, streaked in from the left point to take the pass and score the overtime winner :D .

Cujo made his bed so to speak and now Hasek is the annoying room mate who eats all the food and leaves the bathroom a mess. If he had remained in Toronto, Cujo would still be the number one guy for the Leafs but No! He didn't have faith in the Leafs organization and where has that got him? He could end up going to a team that has even less of a chance to win the Stanley Cup or even worse he could go to the Rangers or Islanders.
With the $16 million due to him and his piles of cash from other years, I'm sure he can hire a cook and a maid to take care of his Hasek roomate problems. And if he were to go to the Rangers or the Islanders, Lindros or Yashin could teach him how to be as happy as possible with only vast quantities of American cash. Boo hoo. Do you spell Grand Rapids with one p or two?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Cujo bolted from Edmonton for more money. He then left Toronto for "so-called" greener pastures in his quest for a Stanley Cup ring. Each time he held a news conference to annouce these moves he was teary-eyed and "apparently" moved with emotion. From where I stand it looks like Cujo is only concerned about Cujo.

Can anyone enlighten me about his departure from St. Louis (and his brief stint in the minors) before the Oil picked him up? I've forgotten. Did his actions follow this selfish trend?

Sure, he's an alright goaltender but what has he won? Vezina? No. Stanley Cup? No.

He has plenty of potential but he still has to prove himself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts