Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know from you all whether you won a prize in your school or college days by playing hockey
i am never because i am from india and we would play more cricket so what about your countries?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
sb225 said:
i want to know from you all whether you won a prize in your school or college days by playing hockey
i am never because i am from india and we would play more cricket so what about your countries?
I played competitive hockey when i was younger. I won some trophies, played for a ton of winning teams which was great. There was a year when i was traded and i played for a brutal team. Following year team was rebuilt and we were winning, amazing what $ can buy you.

I have most my awards and trophies tucked in a box so i dont see them, was a mistake to stop playing and i regret it :(

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
sb225 said:

I played in a rec league for a long time. worked my way up.. I have since then, been a four time champ, 1x Defensive Mvp, 2x League MVP, I have the record for the most fights, and penalty mins. go figure.. my whole career and those stand out just as much as my awards.

Prolly cause I have been very gritty my whole career, and i dont take any abuse on ice. but normally 99.5% of the time I dont start the fights.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NICEGUY said:
I played competitive hockey when i was younger. I won some trophies, played for a ton of winning teams which was great. There was a year when i was traded and i played for a brutal team. Following year team was rebuilt and we were winning, amazing what $ can buy you.

I have most my awards and trophies tucked in a box so i dont see them, was a mistake to stop playing and i regret it :(
it good to hear that you won prizes great.
why not to post some photos of your awards here

LOL i didnt get anything

·
Registered
8 Posts
I won a olympic gold madel when i used to play in the 80's and i also won a silver madel in the early 90's and now im waiting for the next one to win.

How about you guyz

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mostly league championships and stuff like. Provincial bound the odd year. Lots of tourny wins of course. Still couple years left of HS and Junior so hopin to add to those championships.

What level did/do you guys play?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts