Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
very satisfactory road win. We played the game that we needed to play, we went out there and were physical, hit hard, and most importantly, we capitalized on scoring chances. I felt like the powerplay couldve been better as is the story so far this whole season, but overall the devils went out and did a great job. And by the way, Scotty Clemmenson has really started to come into his own. I mean, the guy has really made some outstanding saves this season and tonight was no exception.

PS: did you guys see that cut mike rupp had? **** was nasty.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Definitely a much better effort than the last two games. I actually thought the passing on the PP looked really good at times, they just need to shoot a little more. Langenbrunner did a very solid job of quarterbacking it most of the night. Now if they can just get Rolston going as well the PP could be lethal.

I have to say that any hard feelings I once had towards Bobby Holik have quickly disappeared. He gets a solid hit in every shift it seems and is still able to make a general nuisance in the offensive zone. The one negative I did have was Madden and Pandolfo, who seemed to have disappeared of late. Maybe it's just because they're not constantly matching lines or that the two scoring lines have taken over, but I haven't really noticed either one doing much lately. Or maybe I'm just not watching close enough.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts