Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
very odd indeed. i dont get it.

They should of done this yesterday to stir an aprils fools buzz.

Cant wait to see mads thoughts on it. i think he did a very good job with the devils they had there share of injuries and battled through them through a 500 strectch beter then most teams can do.

Devils fans were saying in lou we trust but now i must ask what coach will wana go there without any trust.

·
Premium Member
10,689 Posts
Stolen Post

Lou: Claude come into my office!

Claude: Yes Mr. Lamerello?

Lou: Claude, do you eat your chunky soup with a fork or a spoon?

Claude: umm, a spoon.

Lou: I eat mine with a fork! (Lou flings the fork at Claude

Martin Brodeur enters the room, stacks the pads, and makes the save!

Claude: Merci Martin!!

Lou: Claude!! Your FIRED!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Lou is trying to light a fire under the team that hasnt been there for about a month and a half now. This should light a spark that will really get the team prepared for the playoffs. If we went into the playoffs without the fire and determination that the team obviously isnt showing now it would be a early exit. Lou knows how to get the boys to respond..remember devil fans. In Lou we trust.

ps. he did this in 2000 with robbie and larry took them to the cup

pps. lou knows how to get a fire under them..just look at the end of last yr.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Lou is trying to light a fire under the team that hasnt been there for about a month and a half now. This should light a spark that will really get the team prepared for the playoffs. If we went into the playoffs without the fire and determination that the team obviously isnt showing now it would be a early exit. Lou knows how to get the boys to respond..remember devil fans. In Lou we trust.

ps. he did this in 2000 with robbie and larry took them to the cup

pps. lou knows how to get a fire under them..just look at the end of last yr.
light a fire under the team? they been bombarded with some of there best players out and hung in there great. alot of teams like i said back a few post would not be able to what the devils have done. lou just canned a coach for no real reason. if its true what devils fans say in lou we trust. then i must ask will any coach trust him again specially a good coach.

so whats in store for the future coach of the devils? will it be a unknown? cause way i look at it he was not fair with julian and any other coach is going to take notice of this before considering being the next one.

Then again mike keenan is available.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts