Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hm, Devils making a turn around here?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Hm, Devils making a turn around here?
I wish Lou had made the coaching change and shipped Langenbrunner out a month earlier. The Devils might still have had at least a chance at the playoffs. As it is now the best they can probably finish will be 11th or 12th in the conference.

I'm just hoping they stay competitive and maybe play the role of playoff spoiler to some teams down the stretch. It just sucks that the next really meaningful hockey for the Devils won't be for another 9 months.:frown:

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I wish Lou had made the coaching change and shipped Langenbrunner out a month earlier. The Devils might still have had at least a chance at the playoffs. As it is now the best they can probably finish will be 11th or 12th in the conference.

I'm just hoping they stay competitive and maybe play the role of playoff spoiler to some teams down the stretch. It just sucks that the next really meaningful hockey for the Devils won't be for another 9 months.:frown:
Well Devils win 5-2 over the Panthers. Nice to see Kovalchuk start to score on a regular basis. Still has a lot to do to make up for what he has missed earlier this year. But as are a result, I like the direction the Devils are heading in right now, (winning their last 4 games).

21 - 23 of 23 Posts