Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night with a 3 goal lead going into the 3rd Detroit could not hold back the Preds. They really left Cujo hung out to dry allowing 20 shots in the final stanza. Chris Draper took an undisciplined Goaltender interference penalty with 2:34 to play and Nashville was able to capitalize on the PP with just under a minute to go. An ugly loss for a team laden with future hall of famers.

Where does this leave the Wings? They're 1 game under .500 again and looking very much like the "dead things"(an 80s reference) again. Is this a result of the crowded crease, an aging roster or is Lewis the problem?

·
Super Leafs Fan
4,714 Posts
Woo Hoo! I can't believe it. If the playoffs started today, the Wings and Sens would miss it!!!!! Anyways I'm not that big of a fan of the Preds, but over the Wings, they're my choice.

Anyways, I can't remember any other game where the Wings actually blew a sustainable lead.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
hasek managed to hang onto the 3-0 lead thank goodness those 5 games during his absence is something that i want to banish from my meomory going 4-5-1 and losing zetterberg whats the deal now

·
Registered
766 Posts
Ahhhh! Not the Predators. I can't believe they beat the Wings. I guess I'll have to teach them the hard way not to mess with the Wings. >>&: <<&: <>&:

Man I love those emtioncons

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
well you wont have to teach the stars a lesson how bout that game last night. In Detroit we have been having some high winds (up to 65 mph) and my power was knocked out in the third and thats when all the action happened.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts