Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Green with pink trim. Yellow stitching and laces. Black chassis with blue anodized rivets and screws. Oh man...so hot!

:0pouce:

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
SOS said:
Green with pink trim. Yellow stitching and laces. Black chassis with blue anodized rivets and screws. Oh man...so hot!

:0pouce:

PINK?? I hope your kidding! If I could Id have EVERYTHING on the skate black, blade, boot, laces, everything.

·
Registered
47 Posts
kool

Prolite Mission Control came across your PINK ice hockey skates and thought it was very attractive. They decided to go ahead and produce a prototype of your skate. It can be found here:

http://www.cipherwebdesign.com/dan/L5.jpg

those skates r kool in a weird way r they actually for sale or did u just design them? (prob a stupid ? but w/e)

thx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those skates aren't for sale. But you have to admit, my graphic design skills are definetly up to par. Those skates wouldnt be half bad if the pink stripes weren't in them.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Ummmmmmmm this is hard.

Great White Vector Pros With White laces. That would be awsome.:hooray2:

Or Maybe sum Black Widow 703s.:)

IDC abut looks the performance is what matters 2 me.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Black.

If I had ultimate control over design.....mmmmm yeah I'd attach frikin rockets and Sure Edge blade system, designed to never lose my footing and also some springs that pop out inspector gadget style and allow me to bounce from blue line to blue line almost in defiance of gravity.........

But we're just doing color...right. Definitely black.

Oog:bb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
im actually ordering a pair from graf next mondy g3s with red backing and a white felt tongue and the leather be white/red/white. also the link to the skates doesnt work

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The link to the skate works, I just checked it. Maybe you have a slow connection or too many people are trying to access it at the same time. My server gets overloaded sometimes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would really really really love a pair of black and pink skates, like i want them so bad!!! so im deffs keen to see some black and pink on some skates :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts