Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Scoring on his back for a 3-2 win. Marty must hate Dawes. :beer
Scoring on his back? The puck hit him when he was sliding on the ice and it went in. It was more luck than anything else.

I think I might hate Dawes more than that lying, backstabbing piece of **** Gomez......well maybe not.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
The only lie that I know of Gomez telling was that he liked living in joisey. The state that glows in the dark.
I believe Gomez was also quoted as saying something to the effect of "I have more respect than that" when asked about the possibility of signing with the Rangers. So to me he's a backstabbing scumbag who can enjoy buying all those burritos with his huge paycheck while not winning anything.

And no, Devils fans don't hold grudges at all.;)

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I believe Gomez was also quoted as saying something to the effect of "I have more respect than that" when asked about the possibility of signing with the Rangers. So to me he's a backstabbing scumbag who can enjoy buying all those burritos with his huge paycheck while not winning anything.

And no, Devils fans don't hold grudges at all.;)

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa

Blame your GM for not giving your star the money and being in a new building you think one gm would try to keep the fans happy and not have the fans hold grudges. IMO 6 mil keeps Gomez Glowing for the next 6 years in N.J.

O well Hector been the best Devil yet the Rangers signed. :beer

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa

Blame your GM for not giving your star the money and being in a new building you think one gm would try to keep the fans happy and not have the fans hold grudges. IMO 6 mil keeps Gomez Glowing for the next 6 years in N.J.

O well Hector been the best Devil yet the Rangers signed. :beer
I'm glad Lou didn't keep him around for 6 million a year, which is an overpayment in itself. I've watched Gomez every year since he came into the league and I don't think he's worth 6 million. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts