• Ovechkin

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know you've all thought about it and I know we all want it to happen someday, so if it doesn't happen who do you think would win in a fight. Sidney Crosby or Alexander Ovechkin?

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure that neither of them really has knockout punch power, but I think Ovechkin would probably get the takedown just because of the difference in size.
i agree neither one is a very good fighter from wat ive seen, ovi didn't do a bad job against tverdovsky but nothing special. And i think sooner or later they'll go, just because the rivalry is heating up and there both so passionate about the game

·
Registered
681 Posts
Crosby would win because Ovie would be tied up with someone else in the front leaving the back wide open for Crosby to get those knockout kidney punches in.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
ovechkin can kick crosby *** anyday!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I don't think Ovechkin would destroy Crosby but given his weight I would expect him to win.

oVECHKIN IS TALLER and weighs more! he could destroy crsbaby

·
Registered
286 Posts
In my eyes crosby is one big "pussy" you could say.. Ovie is taller stronger ( you could say) and much more physical

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
In my eyes crosby is one big "pussy" you could say.. Ovie is taller stronger ( you could say) and much more physical

I wouldn't say he would kick his ass bad. Crosby would have a few punches here and there.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You're right, size and weight don't make all the difference, tenacity and toughness play into it just as much, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. and Crosby is both tough and tenacious, but we are talking about a tough tenacious poodle fighting a tougher more tenacious bulldog. No contest, Crosby is KO'd the first few punches.

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
You're right, size and weight don't make all the difference, tenacity and toughness play into it just as much, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. and Crosby is both tough and tenacious, but we are talking about a tough tenacious poodle fighting a tougher more tenacious bulldog. No contest, Crosby is KO'd the first few punches.
I don't think either of them have knockout power. It'd be a couple of punches and then they'd wrestle to the ground, where Ovechkin's size comes into play.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Who Would vote for Crosby?:dunno:

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ovie wins that fight, IMO. Ovie is bigger and stronger the Crosby, not to mention Ovie has more tenacity and intensity.
Bottom line, if they drop the gloves, Crosby is screwed.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Ovie wins that fight, IMO. Ovie is bigger and stronger the Crosby, not to mention Ovie has more tenacity and intensity.
Bottom line, if they drop the gloves, Crosby is screwed.
Crosby will reauchambeaux Ovy and ovy wil cry like a little girl.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts