Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, good news is always welcome on the injury front, especially for the Pens. Still down two defensemen(engeland and Letang), Sid has been cleared for contact.

But that's happened before. Bring him on easy, get a few games in before the playoffs start. It's important for him to be as healthy as can be in a mid April. Let's not get carried away in the beginning of March.

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good news, now stay healthy. If Tanger and Martin are back, it could be the first game this year that the Pens are playing with their top lineup in place. How much you want to put on the reverse logic that they lose this one.

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, Letang and Martin were back in the lineup. Wait, that means the only players not in the lineup were healthy scratches. O M G! THE TEAM IS HEALTHY!!!!!

I wonder how long that will last.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Didn't really matter on Sunday...Crosby was pointless and not much of a factor in the game.
Crosby played Sunday? I didn't notice, the announcers weren't talking about him at all and I don't think the camera showed him once....

But in all seriousness, he didn't absolutely kill the Flyers, which he seems to do every single time he plays them. Malkin's goal was a good demonstration of how dominating he has been this season. A 4 vs. 5 matchup of these two teams would be very exciting.

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crosby played Sunday? I didn't notice, the announcers weren't talking about him at all and I don't think the camera showed him once....

But in all seriousness, he didn't absolutely kill the Flyers, which he seems to do every single time he plays them. Malkin's goal was a good demonstration of how dominating he has been this season. A 4 vs. 5 matchup of these two teams would be very exciting.
As a Pens fan, even I want to appologize for the non stop fawning over Crosby that NBC did. Its just overkill, especially in a game between these two teams where there is so much other talent to talk about.

I personally don't want to see a 4/5 meeting between the two. Reason, I'd rather see this matchup in the conference final somehow. Holly animosity batman, would that be fun to watch.

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
As a Pens fan, even I want to appologize for the non stop fawning over Crosby that NBC did. Its just overkill, especially in a game between these two teams where there is so much other talent to talk about.

I personally don't want to see a 4/5 meeting between the two. Reason, I'd rather see this matchup in the conference final somehow. Holly animosity batman, would that be fun to watch.
It's really bad. It's so bad, I can hardly make out what they're saying over all the gagging from the adult activities they're performing on the Pens in general. It's just miserable.

It's worse than the political slant of most media outlets these days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts