Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after being on these boards for a little while I notice that there are maybe 3 active members including myself. I think maybe people are not posting because they may feel pressured or maybe have some posting anxiety. This should be an easy post to get your foot on the ice and a chance to let other Coyote Fans here know more about you.

My name is Will Gordon and I am currently living in Georgia. I grew up in Arizona playing street hockey since I was little and crossing over to ice hockey after my 8th grade year. I played for Mountain Pointe High School as well as some Polar Ice teams. I wish I could still play but there arnt any ice rinks here in South Georgia. I wish the Air Force could have chosen to stick me on a base that was near an ice rink! Well I hope to get back on the ice soon.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear about all of you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Actually Will, Im not posting because Im regretting telling you about this forum haha just kidding. Anyways, I guess I should go ahead and introduce myself as well.

My name is Zack Ghormley, Im 23 years old and have been an avid hockey fan for 18 years. I have been a member of this forum sense 2006. I grew up in Phoenix Arizona as well, started playing street hockey at 5 and then moved to ice hockey at 8. I have played both high school hockey and travel hockey until I graduated. Now I play beer league which is basically like playing in the AHL right? Needless to say the Coyotes should sign me as a center prospect. My favorite teams include the Coyotes, Flyers, and Stars. My favorite all time player is Al Macinnis and my favorite player still in the league is between Keith Yandle and Joe Pavelski. My other interests include long walks on the beach, fine wine, and of course the occasional hooker from vegas.

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Hey,

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy!I'm a Canucks/Penguins fan,been watching the Canucks since I could remember.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts