Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know that 28 of the 30 NHL Head Coaches are all canadian. There is only 2 that are american, they are Peter Laviolette (Carolina Hurricanes) and John Tortorella (Tampa Bay Lightning). The last 2 stanley cups were won by 2 american coaches.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Canuck said:
Did you know that 28 of the 30 NHL Head Coaches are all canadian. There is only 2 that are american, they are Peter Laviolette (Carolina Hurricanes) and John Tortorella (Tampa Bay Lightning). The last 2 stanley cups were won by 2 american coaches.
Whoah, that is neat. I don't think that trend will continue this year but maybe we'll see more American coaches in the NHL soon.

I wonder how much it really matters. How many of the CFL's coaches are American? Hmmmm...

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shookem said:
Whoah, that is neat. I don't think that trend will continue this year but maybe we'll see more American coaches in the NHL soon.

I wonder how much it really matters. How many of the CFL's coaches are American? Hmmmm...
lol, i was watchin hockey and had nothing else to do so i went and found out how many cfl coaches american. 5 cfl coaches are american, 1 is born and raised in canada, another was born in italy and came to canada 3 years after he was born and im unsure about the saskachewan roughriders coach.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts