Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bears were working hard all yearn long. and congrats to caps they worked hardnto and had a great run! they deserved it.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
bears were working hard all yearn long. and congrats to caps they worked hardnto and had a great run! they deserved it.
couldn't agree more, the bears had a great run, i hope some of those guys like giroux, will have good carrers with the caps

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
couldn't agree more, the bears had a great run, i hope some of those guys like giroux, will have good carrers with the caps
yea, also that Keith dude led the AHL in points. He will have a tremendous Capital career!

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
yea, also that Keith dude led the AHL in points. He will have a tremendous Capital career!
yea, aucoin played so well with the bears, and actually had a few good games with the caps, i look forward to guys like that coming up

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, aucoin played so well with the bears, and actually had a few good games with the caps, i look forward to guys like that coming up
yea it's cool to see new guys in the nhl out skate people who have been playing in the nhl for like 4 years

·
Registered
338 Posts
Aucoin and Giroeux are both a little on the older side as prospects go. Aucoin is around 30 and Giroeux is 28 i think. The real prospects Caps fans should be excited about are Semyon Varlomov, Karl Alzner, John Carlson, Oscar Osala, and Chris Bourque. And hopefully with a little more experience we will see Gustafson (baby gus, i can't spell his last name) Dmitry Orlov and Michael Neuvirth. I have heard a few other names, a kid from the ECHL franchise in carolina can apparently score on all levels so far, and the center we drafted in the first round this year. Let's Go Caps and Bears.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aucoin and Giroeux are both a little on the older side as prospects go. Aucoin is around 30 and Giroeux is 28 i think. The real prospects Caps fans should be excited about are Semyon Varlomov, Karl Alzner, John Carlson, Oscar Osala, and Chris Bourque. And hopefully with a little more experience we will see Gustafson (baby gus, i can't spell his last name) Dmitry Orlov and Michael Neuvirth. I have heard a few other names, a kid from the ECHL franchise in carolina can apparently score on all levels so far, and the center we drafted in the first round this year. Let's Go Caps and Bears.
i think Aucoin i'm lokking forward to see him play in the NHL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts