Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it'd be cool if we could have a place to post our artwork without making new threads all the time. For example you could post 2 sigs and have people talk about them. Something to get the grafix section more active. Even if your not an sig maker you can still choose which one you like more. Just an idea for now.

I'll start it off.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My current sig is the only hockey one I have made right now. I made it back when I was still learning a bit so I can do much better. I am not Vice status or anything but I am alright.

Once I get internet hooked up in my apartment I will try and make some new ones. Maybe get some tips!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankyou! I worked extremely hard on it. My advice to the beginners/intermediate sig makers is to follow sig tutorials. This makes you a TON better. You see what other people use to get their sigs the way they are.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Haha thankyou :). If I make a Lehner sig, I'll make sure I give it to you. Next sig when ever I get inspired, will be Lehner.
Hey man i call a Gustavson one after that . Your sig looks sick . You should put out a tutorial on how to make the light effect.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts