Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your comments on the new NHL rules changes for 2006?

I have generally enjoyed the faster action, and more sustained play... although sometimes it feels like forever between whistles!

The only thing i dislike is the number of penalties. hopefully as players get used to the strict enforcement, there won't be as many calls.

My favorite-- no line change if you ice the puck.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I love the new rules. Who needs that hitting and barbaric play of the old NHL. All I want is offense, offense, offense. You obviously don't know what exciting hockey is if you like the NHL before the lockout. I want to see never ending power plays because final scores that combined equal over 15 amuse me.

The best rule change has to be the shootout. Is there a better way to settle a game that a team can't decide by showing off these players with raw talent and exciting moves? The answer is no, there isn't.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Hockey

LiAmTrAnSdEmOn said:
I love the new rules. Who needs that hitting and barbaric play of the old NHL. All I want is offense, offense, offense. You obviously don't know what exciting hockey is if you like the NHL before the lockout. I want to see never ending power plays because final scores that combined equal over 15 amuse me.

The best rule change has to be the shootout. Is there a better way to settle a game that a team can't decide by showing off these players with raw talent and exciting moves? The answer is no, there isn't.
Well first i want to welcome you to our board.i see that we are having a few members from that other hockey board come over here. as far as the new hockey rules you all ready know what i think of them. again welcome to the board.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Well, I think I definitely like the rules for the better. It has so much more action, and the game has a faster pace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts