Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what other CBJ fan's impressions are on how the whole coach search went down.

Was Guy Boucher choosing Tampa over Columbus (as was just reported by The Dispatch on the puck-rakers blog) a black eye to Columbus, or just how it goes?

If he hadn't turned it down for another NHL job this year and opted to just stay with Montreal/Hamilton would that have been worse?

Thoughts on Scott Arniel? (here's a nice article about him)

Who was your pick to be coach if it wasn't Guy or Arniel? Dineen? Noel? Maclean?

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
I'm not too sure Boucher's 1-3-1 forecheck would have worked in the NHL, but then again maybe it would have. Perhaps we're better off not knowing.

Not that I'm unhappy with Arniel, I think I would've liked to have seen Noel given another shot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree about the 1-3-1, at best we would probablynbe a few years off from having the guys to run it well. On another note, not that I ever want to see someone lose their job; but it's nice to see they cleaned house and will be letting Scott bring in his own assistants. I wish Claude and the others all the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts