Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Originally Posted by nossagog
Sid, "Hey Mario, Nick and I wanted to know if you could go out for a beer after the game?".

Lidstrom, "JA JA".

Mario, "I guess, but only if you buy. All I brought with me tonight was this puck."
((taking this back 1 picture))

Crosby: Hey Mario do I really have to shake his hand ??

((now back to the current picture))

Duuuuude I thought the Whalers were playing tonight ??
----------------------------------------------------

Hey shouldn't STUNNED be SHUNNED instead :laugh:

·
Premium Member
788 Posts

"Wow is it noisy for the 2009 Stanley Cup Champions!"

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts

"Just what the hell is that linesman doing to the puck?"

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Every time I see this picture, I think back to the movie Anchorman for some reason ...

“I’ve been waiting to say this to you for a long time.”
“All right.”
“Deep down in my stomach, with every inch of me, I pure, straight hate you! But, God damn it, do I respect you!”

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Every time I see this picture, I think back to the movie Anchorman for some reason ...

“I’ve been waiting to say this to you for a long time.”
“All right.”
“Deep down in my stomach, with every inch of me, I pure, straight hate you! But, God damn it, do I respect you!”
:laugh: love it, great movie

Ovi: Your luck will be different next year in the olympics..

Crosby: You think so, huh?

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts

Colton Orr,"I really need to stop blocking punches with my face"

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
As an aside, can someone explain to me why that guy on the left in the background is wearing a yellow vintage jersey of Crosby? Of course, I'm just guessing it is because of the visible 8, so it's either Crosby or Ruskowski. Randy Carlyle was the captain when those jerseys were used by the Penguins, and It's not him. Did they have a re-issue of those jerseys with the current team that I never heard of or something?

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Not a Penguin, but I can't pass up the chance to job Ovechkin.

"Damn, I think I tripped over my ego"

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
As an aside, can someone explain to me why that guy on the left in the background is wearing a yellow vintage jersey of Crosby? Of course, I'm just guessing it is because of the visible 8, so it's either Crosby or Ruskowski. Randy Carlyle was the captain when those jerseys were used by the Penguins, and It's not him. Did they have a re-issue of those jerseys with the current team that I never heard of or something?
I don't think they've worn those for quite some time. Those are the sweaters from the mid 80's.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts