Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Caps and the Pens for the past few seasons as been a heated rivalry. But Crosby has been out for the past year, and the Caps, as well as OV have struggled. Now that they are not the top two teams, has the rivalry been minimized?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Of course the rivalry is not the same without Crosby.

As for Ovechkin I think he does the same he has always done – shooting, hitting and scoring. The reason things are not going very well with him is pretty simple – he has become way too predictable and everybody in the league knows exactly what he’s going to do. The only new element in his game - if I may call it that way – is the constant shouting at his teammates ‘C’mon guys!’. Obviously he thinks that’s what the captain is supposed to do.

But anyway who cares about the rivalry when Letang is back in the lineup and is playing great, Malkin is absolutely fantastic and together with Neal and Kunitz are the hottest line in the league right now and most important of all the Pens have won six games in a row!!! I can only hope they’ll make it seven before the All-Star break!

:bt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts