Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one isn't over yet... about 1:30 left in the 2nd period but i was shocked to see Canada losing this game. I figured the game was a no-brainer, that would result in an 8-0 or 10-0 score!! i guess not :(

What's going on with this Team Canada.... first Italy, and no the Swiss... they seem to be sleeping against these teams.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
incredible

canada lost... final score was 2-0 for the swiss.
that had better be a MAJOR wake-up call.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
rdlviper said:
This one isn't over yet... about 1:30 left in the 2nd period but i was shocked to see Canada losing this game. I figured the game was a no-brainer, that would result in an 8-0 or 10-0 score!! i guess not :(

What's going on with this Team Canada.... first Italy, and no the Swiss... they seem to be sleeping against these teams.

That is probably what Canada was thinking as well.. now look :cool:

Everyone was going on how Canada was loosing, all so shocked. Like i said earlier, Team Canada faces too many distractions.

410 Posts
Former NHLer Paul Dipietro got both of the goals. Also, Gerber was great in the net. I new one day Paul Dipietro would have another break out game like he did in the 1993 Playoffs where he got a hat trick in his first ever game when he was called up. He's a good player who should be in the NHL. As for Martin Gerber he has great potential :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
96 Posts
That goal the Rick Nash scored and disaloud was actuelly in the net, there is a picture floating around somewhere where u can clearley see the puck behind the net in his glove which was in the net.
That could have gave Canada the extra boost they needed to tie the game and maby win it.
Oh well the Olympics are over Sveden won the gold ,
Cant wait for the 2006 world championships, i hope Sidney Crosby comes and plays.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts