Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
hmmm very true everytime someone mentions a city i have go and try and find out about the team! i can see that i am very late starter when it comes to this sport!!

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Go for the Wild, or whatever team Owen Nolan will be on in three days. He was born in Belfast, so it would be cool to have somewhat of a connection that way as a foreign fan.
That is a good idea.

Even if he is only around for another year it should be enough to get you hooked for life.

·
Registered
8 Posts
well im currently reading up on him lol need to catch a couple of hockey games now over here cause we hardly have them on ice hockey is overlooked we like football ie soccer, rugby and cricket.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
well im currently reading up on him lol need to catch a couple of hockey games now over here cause we hardly have them on ice hockey is overlooked we like football ie soccer, rugby and cricket.
See if your cable or satellite company offers the Center Ice package. Basically every NHL game.

·
Registered
8 Posts
thanks guys you two are really helping me out just checked it out there and its on espn so gonna see what i can do. unfortunately im gonna head its like 1.40 in the morning here. so cya

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't care how much people lament about Ovechkin being better than Crosby, or whatever other reason or perception, the fact is that Crosby has done what Ovechkin cannot do and that is capture both the Stanley Cup and Olympic Gold, and scored the most decisive goal of all - a golden goal. Sidney will eventually go down as the more celebrated of the two. Ovechkin can continue to get the accolades for being 'better' but Sid, keep capturing the medals, the cups....keep winning Champ!

21 - 40 of 100 Posts