Hockey Fan Forums banner

In the 8 games(toronto.vs.ottawa), who will play better?

• Sundin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredsson

• McCabe

• Redden

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Toronto will be able to win atleast 5 of 8 games against Ottawa because Ottawa has lost alot of the players who made them the team they were last year...Well maybe i'm wrong but we'll see....

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
james salera said:
I think that Toronto will be able to win atleast 5 of 8 games against Ottawa because Ottawa has lost alot of the players who made them the team they were last year...Well maybe i'm wrong but we'll see....
It's hard to say who will win the series, the rosters aren't finalized yet!!

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
james salera said:
:thumbsup: go on leafs.com and read because i have and it says that leafs won't make anymore changes
Why do you think they have training camps?

They may not make any more trades, but you really don't know which rookies will be staying with the club? And, what Toronto Say's and what they do, are 2 totally different things!!

Just because Toronto says they won't be making anymore changes, doesn't mean Ottawa isn't!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
There's no way ottawa will blow out the leafs 8-0 anymore in the upcoming season.

I see both teams being quite close now, as opposed to the previous year. However, ottawa still is rock solid defensively, and offensively isn't looking too bad with 3 players who are skilled enough to put up 100 points, still on their roster.

I wouldn't be surprised to see these two teams split the season series next year...but if it comes down to goaltending, ottawa still has that edge.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Dany Heatley. I think Alfredsson will be contained much better this year, but Heatley will still hurt Toronto.

As for Mats, it depends on whether or not Sundin plays like the Sundin in the last 1/4 of the season. If we get the usual Mats, he'll do okay.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think Gerber will steal the show vs Toronto.
Even Emery could steal his team a win.

Spezza, Heatley and Alfredsson is much more lethal than anything Toronto can throw at ottawa.

In the playoffs though, i'd unfortunetly have to go with toronto should they meet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts