Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, how many of you here have either played or own Call of Duty 3 for any system? I bought the game last week, and I finally started to play it this past weekend because I can't ever stop playing NHL 07. This game is simply amazing. Just wondering how many of you out there share my opinion.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I've heard great things about this game, and plan on buying it soon for the 360.

Is it really that good though? I'm not one who usually buys war games.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really enjoy it. The graphics for it on 360 are intense. I own it for 360. I don't really play war games either, except call of duty.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I'm still rocking the ol' Xbox so I'm not buying any new games for now.

I'm thinking of getting a Wii soon though.

I've played COD3 for the 360 and agree that it's one of the best war games out right now. It's no Gears of War but it's pretty damn sick.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Just wondering but what do you guys think of using the hockey video games section as a place to talk about all kinds of video games.

I have no problem talking about them here if that's what everybody wants but maybe it'd be cool to expand that section and it kinda makes sense.

What do you guys think? I think we have enough video game fans on this site it would be a fun section if we used it this way.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was acctually going to post this there, but since it was Hockey Video Games only I didn't. I think that would be an excellent idea. I was thinking of that as well.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Being a gamer myself, I was asking about that a few months back, and totally agree. :D

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I play Madden 07 and NHL 07 a lot but I want COD 3 I heard it is awesome

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, the only 2 games I play now are COD3 and NHL 07 and I have a gamefly membership and I am neglecting to play any games I have rented from there lately. Haha. You should get it SabresFan

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's like Netflix, where you can rent video games out and send them back when you want to get different games. For a fee a month. Pre-paid envelopes to send them back in. Maybe you should check it out. Gamefly

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Is there a multi-player mode? Is there a 2-player cooperative mode in the game?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On the main menu it says Single Player and Multiplayer. I have yet to play Multiplayer mode though. I beat the game this past weekend.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I'm gonna' get it soon!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts