Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
1970-71 california seals media guide

Here is the 1970-71 california seals media guide cover. does anyone know who is on the cover of the seals media guide cover. HINT he was a defenseman and played with the seals and boston and the new york rangers.

Attachments

·
Banned
204 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM, I know this is hard to understand, but GET A LIFE! All you do is scan stupid pictures from the 60s over and over again on to these stupid threads you made on great teams in the 70s and 60s who do not exist anymore. And actually no one has commented on your pictures you've scanned because maybe no one gives a crap. And plus Dennis Maruk was not only a player of Minnesota, Barons, and California. He was a player of Washington too. Infact was the best player to ever exist on Washington and you forgot which is ashaming. I thought you knew everything about the 70s and 60s. Guess not :haha:.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
seals

Masterofhockeyknowledge said:
OLYMPIA STADIUM, I know this is hard to understand, but GET A LIFE! All you do is scan stupid pictures from the 60s over and over again on to these stupid threads you made on great teams in the 70s and 60s who do not exist anymore. And actually no one has commented on your pictures you've scanned because maybe no one gives a crap. And plus Dennis Maruk was not only a player of Minnesota, Barons, and California. He was a player of Washington too. Infact was the best player to ever exist on Washington and you forgot which is ashaming. I thought you knew everything about the 70s and 60s. Guess not :haha:.
Are you trying to start stuff again. by the way dennis maruk is not the player on the cover of the seals guide. look at the guide and the year.you are starting to sound like a trouble maker.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
1975-76 seals media guide

Here is the 1975-76 california seals media guide. this would be the last year for the team in california they would move to cleveland for the 1976-77 and 1977-78 seasons before merging with the minnesota north stars.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know there haven't been some replies to this thread in a while, and I registered just to post this message.
For some odd reason, the Barons were my 2nd favorite team (behind Detroit) back when they were around for their 2 seasons. (I was 9, and just discovered hockey). I probably liked them because back in those days, the Wings were on tv what seemed like only 10 times a year, and I seem to remember they would always show their games against Cleveland. And, I remember the Barons goalie (I think it was Meloche) was always coming way out of his net to play the puck. I thought that was cool.

So the very first game my dad takes me to (vs. Washington at the Olympia) back in 77, I ask him for a Barons pennant instead of a Detroit one. And I also remember the guy selling the pennants asking me why I want a Barons pennant!

I remember that stuff but I can't remember what my wife asked me to get from the store before I come home from work tonight. Hilarious.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Barons-seals

ts8586 said:
I know there haven't been some replies to this thread in a while, and I registered just to post this message.
For some odd reason, the Barons were my 2nd favorite team (behind Detroit) back when they were around for their 2 seasons. (I was 9, and just discovered hockey). I probably liked them because back in those days, the Wings were on tv what seemed like only 10 times a year, and I seem to remember they would always show their games against Cleveland. And, I remember the Barons goalie (I think it was Meloche) was always coming way out of his net to play the puck. I thought that was cool.

So the very first game my dad takes me to (vs. Washington at the Olympia) back in 77, I ask him for a Barons pennant instead of a Detroit one. And I also remember the guy selling the pennants asking me why I want a Barons pennant!

I remember that stuff but I can't remember what my wife asked me to get from the store before I come home from work tonight. Hilarious.
Hello and welcome to the board. i am happy to see that you are enjoying the teams of yesteryear forum.dont expect to see anymore photos posted here by me the management has stopped me from doing this here. i hope that you enjoy the forum and i am glad to see other people that enjoy reading about the seals, scouts, barons, atlanta flames etc.again welcome to the forum i hope that you enjoy yourself here.:hi:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts