Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in the UK. A relative of mine has a nice new shiny Stanley Cup ring, and my pic is on Bruins website with him and our family. (just for authenticity) i have kinda stumbled into ownership of a team signed shirt he swapped with my other cousin who plays EPL soccer.
Not a huge hockey fan - where would be the best place to go online to sell it? its probably worth more to someone in Boston than here. (other than ebay)

·
Registered
7 Posts
i'm in the UK. A relative of mine has a nice new shiny Stanley Cup ring, and my pic is on Bruins website with him and our family. (just for authenticity) i have kinda stumbled into ownership of a team signed shirt he swapped with my other cousin who plays EPL soccer.
Not a huge hockey fan - where would be the best place to go online to sell it? its probably worth more to someone in Boston than here. (other than ebay)
Hey, lostorsquashed, how much do you want to sell it for? Could you post on some pics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have no idea, i was shocked at some of the prices on some of the US websites. having an attack of conscience about selling family items like this. my dad had a right old go at me for suggesting it.

attached shirt - pics of us after game are too big lol

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts